The right to a safe and healthy workplace.
The Occupational Safety and Health Administration is committed to assuring safe and healthful working conditions for workers by setting and enforcing standards and by providing training, outreach, education and assistance.
Tell us about your concern, so you can learn about your rights and find out whom to contact if you need more information.
- My employer isn’t giving me required safety gear (such as gloves or a harness and lifeline)
- My employer blames me for getting injured on the job
- I’m afraid to request a safety inspection or speak with an inspector
- I wasn’t trained in a language I understand
- I’m working on machines that are unsafe
- I was fired or threatened for reporting a safety issue
- I think someone is employing children in an unsafe workplace